Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Help You Prepare For Your Interview In Banking Or Finance











About:

Hi All!

I want to make sure you put your best foot forward, help you erase those nerves and pass that interview you've prepared so hard for!

An interview is an opportunity to sell yourself, I will help you with all the things which gets missed in interviews. i.e. positive body language, posture etc. 

Although your academics are important, I have learned the other soft, fundamental skills needed to make yourself more desirable to employers. I have been fortunate enough to work for a bulge bracket investment bank, a well-known stock exchange, a leading index provider and some of the most well-known names in retail banking, I have picked up some solid knowledge along the way and want to pass this onto you.

Feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks 

Sam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is amazing, the best one I used in fiverr and will definitely use him again, helped me in research, asked critical questions and helped me throughout, he is a professional who is dedicated to making you be your best in the interview, he took the time and even gave me extra free of charge time to make sure im well prepared. all around the best for mock interviews would recommend and would 100% use his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!

:

perfect as always gives a good insight

:

Thanks! Goodluck with it all!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment