Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Revise Your Resume As A Healthcare Recruiter











About:

Just Graduated from college? Applying for an internship? interested in a healthcare field? needing a change in your Career?or maybe in the process of landing your first job? Congratulations in taking the first step towards that Goal.



 I am glad to help! and want to thank you for checking out my Gig and profile. I currently provide : resume/editing, & Virtual interview prep. feel free to check out my other Gigs.



I have been in the healthcare industry for 10 years working and eventually moving into HR role. I have an associate in liberal Arts, a Bachelors of science Degree  in Public Health and currently earning my Masters of Science in Nursing. I am here to be of service to you and feel free to ask me questions before booking. I am here to tailor your resume to your ideal job.



Note: Send me your resume and original documents and i will provide you the following: 

- A revision of your resume

-If you have questions contact me before booking



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment