Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Conduct A Mock Job Interview And Give You Recommendations











About:

I studied Law, Psychology and Human Resources Management at 6 different Universities in 4 different countries and in 4 different languages. 



So far, I have interviewed more than 1600 people for different jobs, industries and types of business. I have conducted behavioural interviews and used some tricky and difficult questions. 



I will conduct a mock job interview (a simulation of a real interview), give you feedback and advice on the content of your answers and your body language.



I know what the companies are looking for. And I will share that knowledge with you, so that you will get your dream job!



You just need to submit your CV and the job offer (or type of the job offer) you want to apply for and I tailor my questions to the requirements of the job.



During the interview I teach you how to analyse a job offer, how to understand what the company is looking for and how to adapt the style of your responses to it. I will also help you to reformulate some of the answers or help you in responding tricky questions. 

I would appreciate if you could ask for my availability, because if I dont deliver within the promised 5 days I get penalized by fiverr.







Reviews


:

She asked me a lot of good interview questions and she gave me a lot of good feedback after. Many thanks for your help.

:

Agata was both an active questioner and listener, and gave poignant advice for presenting myself in the best way possible.

:

Great, really happy with the feedback I received!

:

Thanks for the tips and the honest feedback! :)

:

great feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment