Thursday, April 2, 2020

Help You Prepare For Your Interview So You Get That Amazing Job











About:

I will help you smash your up coming interview. 

I have founded several award winning companies and am on the board at another and spend half my life in interviews. I have also worked in an executive search firm that helped place Director level candidates in some of the biggest global companies.

I know what hiring managers look for in terms of presentation style (how you put yourself across), the kind of questions they are likely to ask you and what they want to hear back and also can help you simulate an interview and roleplay situations.

I can even give you tips for how to deal with situations where you forget your words or need some time to consider an answer more carefully.



Work with me and I promise you won't regret it :D



Daniel

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment