About:
Information technology remains one of the hottest fields in the United States. According to the US News report, Software Developer (ranked #3) and Computer Systems Analyst (ranted #4) are the top ten fields for Millennials in 2018. https://money.usnews.com/money/careers/articles/the-10-best-jobs-for-millennials
Why wait? Let me help you with career advice in the technology field in the United States. I have over 25 years of experiences in hiring entry-level to advanced engineers. I can give you an insight of a typical hiring process.
This service can include:
1.Critique your resume
2. Discuss your career path and goals
3. Are IT certifications worth it?
4. How do I gain experience if no one wants to hire me?
5. How to prepare for an interview?
I can customize my service based your particular needs.
Try my services and you will surely impress from my work.
Grab this opportunity now and waste no time.
Thank you!
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment