Saturday, April 4, 2020

Application Review And Mock Interview For Medical School











About:

I am a soon-to-be U.S. medical school graduate. It is not long ago that I interviewed and was accepted at various medical schools. I have gone through training at my home institution to interview premedical students. I have practice looking over their full applications (letters of recommendation included) and then interviewing for 30 minutes at a time and subsequently discussing them with faculty. I have also gone on many interviews myself more recently for residency programs. 



I do not do any writing or editing on your behalf.



Please feel free to reach out to me for any questions or concerns. If there is a service you are interested in but is not listed below, send me a message and we might be able to work something out. For example, if you just want general advice as you work on your application, pitfalls, etc, please reach out.



I will offer 10% discount to the first few who wish to purchase a service before May!



Thanks and best of luck!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment