Saturday, April 18, 2020

Make Managers Into Leaders











About:

After 15 years in various agencies building up teams from scratch, I've discovered a passion to use my management and career development skills to help others - I am now a certified corporate and career coach. Whether it's learning how to manage and motivate a team, or pivot to a new career and how to market and network yourself, I've managed dozens of individuals to find new directions in their professional life.



I have managed 60+ individuals in one office, oversaw multiple teams across the United States, and achieved a 100% retention rating between 2017-2018. I have screened, negotiated with, hired, and filled dozens of roles of all levels, and helped individuals move on to major companies like Google and Microsoft.



I specialize in:
  • Team building
  • Culture creation
  • Productivity and being undistractable
  • Goal setting
  • Morale building
  • Staffing


Additionally, I also specialize in finding the right career opportunities:

  • Converting resumes into professional, personalized stories
  • Elevator pitches and selling one's self
  • Interview preparation
  • Purposeful networking


I work with you over a week, exploring, discovering, and executing new habits and reaching goals.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment