Friday, March 27, 2020

Provide Career Coaching For Aspiring Engineers











About:

As a young, engineering graduate, I felt that I was unprepared to enter the work force.  I had no experience and I had no idea what an engineer even did.  During these times, I felt like I would be unable to find work in my field and just felt lost.



If you have ever felt like this, you should consider reaching out to me.

I'll share my knowledge with you and help you understand what to expect as you are searching for your first engineering job.



It may not seem like much at first, but never underestimate the value of knowledge and a good mentor.  



I have gone through this very same struggle and its always helps to have a knowledgeable person mentor and guide you through the transition from college and professional work.



I would hope these sessions are motivation and uplifting, to help get you over this short term rut. 



Good luck job searching!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment