Monday, April 6, 2020

Show You How I Made A Million Dollars In Comedy











About:

My name is Michael Joiner. I have been performing stand up comedy for over 25 years at the nations top comedy clubs, including The Ice House, the Hollywood Improv, Zanies and many others. I have also headlined the nations top cruise ships as well as College and corporate gigs.

And even though I am not famous, I have made a million dollars  doing what I love....all because I learned the secrets of what kind of material makes the BIG bucks (even when your not famous), how to get agencies signing you and booking you for $5000 plus a gig (thats right, without being famous!), and how to get the cruise lines to pay you BIG bucks AND give you a nice cabin with a beautiful port view, ALL EXPENSES PAID!

EVEN if you are just an MC and EVEN if you dont work CLEAN...I can show you how to get these gigs.

Its the same formula that I have used for over two decades.

And it will work for anyone with the talent and desire to MAKE OTHERS LAUGH!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy and great stuff. A good start to a comedy career for anyone.

:

Helpful information!

:

Good stuff, worth the money

:

Good info

:

Fantastic deliverable. It's a blueprint, for sure. And a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment