Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide A Mock Interview With Recommendations











About:

With over 15 years’ experience of recruitment, gained in a large U.K. based University, I am ideally placed to help you gain interview practice and confidence. I’ve been on countless panels, and feel I know what makes for a memorable interview (in a good way!).


My aim with mock interviewing is to ensure it isn’t a scary experience. I want you to feel comfortable so that I can get to the heart of your answers and examples and provide you with recommendations to help you improve your technique.


I have found that one of the key determinants to interview success is how much you practice beforehand. Knowing your examples inside out and using those examples to fit any question is key to you feeling confident at any interview.


Practicing with someone else, particularly someone objective, allows you to gain confidence, and to face any interview - and any question - that comes your way, taking the fear out of interviewing.


I would love to help you take the next step in your career - why not book one of my packages today (or get in touch to discuss how I can help)?


Whatever you decide, good luck with your career.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment