Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fully Prepare You For Your Upcoming Interview











About:

I have conducted interviews for a multitude of companies within the DMV area.  I know what major companies look for in their interviews, and my goal is to share this information with anyone who is willing to put the time and effort in. 



Many companies struggle to consider me due to my young age, but my general rule is always, "If I can land an interview, I have the job."  Person-to-person interviews allow you to share your career path in a way that no piece of paper could, and are the definitive moments that decide the rest of your life.  However, that doesn't mean you should be nervous!!!  If anything, showing that you've prepared yourself for the interview is 90% of the battle, and you will immediately stand out.  Let's work together to get you there!     

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment