Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide Career And Personal Development Coaching











About:

The general presentation includes important advice for anyone seeking growth in their career or within themselves. This presentation is meant to help you live a more fulfilling personal life while doing BETTER at your job.

If you would like tailored advice, I will have many questions. I'll need to know everything you love and hate about your job and life, so we can make some adjustments. If you're unsure of what you seek from the future, I can help you work through that. This can be strictly through chat, we can do a Zoom meeting, or a combination of the two. I am able to be very flexible with different time zones as well.

Career and personal development is a process, so this won't work unless you want it to work. If you have any questions about this gig, please message me and I will answer as soon as I can.

I look forward to helping you on your new journey!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment