Thursday, April 2, 2020

Be Your Career Coach, Counselor, Mentor, Advisor











About:

Hi there, I want to first thank you for inviting me to be your coach—I consider this a privilege and look forward to getting to know you.



I am a business mentor, career and certified executive coach affiliated under a Business Mentorship Network in partnership with JPMorgan Chase, PwC, Microsoft, Pfizer, Moet Hennessy, Macys, Con Edison and other corporations. 




My career transition coaching package is for individuals and provides a resume and LinkedIn profile review/editing, mock interviews, and coaching sessions to get you ready for the next step in your career. I can help you with a systematic approach to developing your skills so they’re ready when you need them. Through interactive, customized coaching sessions, we’ll set a framework for clear expectations and achievable, measurable outcomes addressing topics like defining your career objectives and creating your personal development plan.



Ready to get started? Let's help you land your dream job.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment