Saturday, April 4, 2020

Assist You To Apply For Chinese Scholarships











About:

Do you Chinese universities are offering hundreds of fully funded scholarships every year?



YES!! Chinese universities are improving their ranking each year. Tsinghua University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiaotong university and many other ranked in top 50 world universities. 



I've done my Masters from one of the reputed university of China, Xi'an Jiaotong University through fully funded scholarship. During my 3 years stay in China, I've got wide experience of Scholarships and helped 100s of students to find and get fully funded scholarships.



I will help you to;



  • Find op Chinese universities according to your major
  • Provide universities links 
  • Provide links of Admission office
  • Provide contacts of Chinese professors
  • Will give you complete package of Basic Guidelines (How to apply)
  • Write email for you " How to contact Chinese professor for Pre-acceptance letter (it's mandatory for Scholarship)
Having experience of 6 years in Chinese scholarships, I'll be your trusted guide.



With minimal amount, I will guide you " How and which flight to take for which city" " How to get cheapest accommodation off the campus".



Feel Free to contact me.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment