Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Help You To Find A Job And Prepare Your Interview











About:

I will support you to find quickly and effectively your future job.

Key points:

- Support you in English and French.

- Expertise in Remote jobs, IT, technical, Sales and Marketing jobs.



Quick Start: writing your resume, Cover Letter, setting up your Linkedin Profile.

1. Interview to understand each of your experiences to determine your skills

2. I will provide with templates and tools to edit your first draft version

3. we will finalize your resume and edit at least 2 cover letters.

4. I will set up your LinkedIn profile.



Interview Ready: Quick Start, Plus the following

- Support on job research depending on your profile. 

- We do an interview coaching and simulation



Career Advice based on the Big 5 assessment to assess your personality, motivation, emotional intelligence by assessfirst.com

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment