Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Offer Caie Business Teaching And Related Services











About:

You can study any topic from any level for a flat fee. A Level, IGCSE and O Level in this gig. 



There are other teaching services I offer and here 
are the rates : 

One Unit : $65 (Approx 8 Hours)

Entire course completion, past papers solving, accelerated course completion etc.

A1 Complete Syllabus : $300
A2 Complete Syllabus : $350
A Level Accelerated : $600
AS or A Level 4 Years Past Papers : $200
O Level Complete Syllabus : $400
IGCSE Complete Syllabus : $400



I usually take classes via Zoom. However, classes can also be conducted through other softwares like Skype. 



Please contact me before placing an order so we can decide on the time and other details.



I will send you a custom offer regarding your requirements. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment