Monday, April 6, 2020

Professionally And Constructively Interview You











About:

I've worked as an Engineer, Computer Scientist, Program Manager, Entrepreneur and Profession Speaker. 



With these positions I've interviewed many people for different jobs, industries and types of business. I have conducted behavioral interviews and used some tricky and difficult questions. 



I will conduct a mock job interview (a simulation of a real interview), give you feedback and advice on the content of your answers and your body language.



I know what the companies are looking for. And I will share that knowledge with you, so that you will ace the interview and get your dream job!



You just need to submit your CV and the job offer (or type of the job offer) you want to apply for and I tailor my questions to the requirements of the job.

 

I would courtesy of asking for my availability, because if I don't deliver within the promised 5 days I get penalized by fiverr

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment