Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Prep You For Your Scrum Master Or Business Analyst Interview











About:

Interviews can be intimidating, and having a good system in place to prep for job interviews is essential. Job Interviews are a significant aspect of your Scrum Master or Business Analyst career. 



I'm an experienced and certified Scrum Master with a lot of Business Analyst experience. Let me help you get prepared for your next job interview. 



I have interviewed many Scrum Masters and Business Analyst. Let me help you be the best version of yourself!



Once we set a time and you send me the company or field of interest, I will send out a Zoom meeting so we can video conference. This way I can see how you behave during an interview and you can get a feel for an actual interview run. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment