Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Find A Career You Are Passionate About











About:

We all work too much and should enjoy the work we do!  I will work with you to help you find success in your career.  Through one-on-one coaching, I can help you change career directions, find a new passion, develop a skill where there was a gap, work through changes that are happening at your organizations, prepare for feedback conversations, take a step into management, and identify and develop your leadership style.  While she is certified in many different coaching tools (from MBTI & DiSC Behavioral Profiles to Lominger & Korn/Ferry Development tools), I approach every coaching partnership uniquely and focuses on what will work best specifically for you.



We will use each session to set a goal and work together with the best way you learn and are motivated to make a change.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment