Monday, April 20, 2020

Help You Create The Perfect Investment Banking Resume











About:

I am currently a college senior who interned at a boutique investment bank in NYC this past summer. I am fortunate to have received a full-time offer. I am looking to help others land similar internships / jobs by helping them edit their resume and cover letters. Due to the similarities between the fields, I am also happy to work with individuals interested in consulting. 



Having been through the process, I understand how helpful it can be to have another set of eyes on your resume and cover letters. In the midst of COVID-19, I realize not everyone may have the resources to get proper feedback and coaching. I am just hoping to help!

Reviews


:

I am truly impressed by this seller. He helped me edit my resume down to one page by focusing on the important details. Feeling a lot more confident about the process, really worth the price.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment