Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Prepare You For Consulting Case Study Interviews











About:

I would like to offer you an opportunity to validate your case interview skills and prepare for the behavioural questions, typical to the consulting-type interviews. I have interviewed and prepared people to interview at top consulting companies & corporate strategy teams including BCG, Bain, McKinsey, LEK, PwC, Deloitte, Oliver Wyman etc.



I have practiced cases with 50+ people and solved 150+ cases.



I am happy to share my expertise, lower your stress levels at the interviews and prepare you for the job of your life!



I gained experience in companies such as BCG, PwC & corporate strategy in AMEX.

Reviews


:

he was amazing gave me great feedback

:

Good interview prep

:

very happy

:

thanks for your help. Perfect job

:

thanks for your help. Perfect job




No comments:

Post a Comment