Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Network Job Leads And Get All HR Contact Information For You











About:

I have been in the Staffing Industry for over 10+ years from Recruiting-Management-Sales. I know exactly how to network& with the right people. I have partnered with 100's of Global Professionals  in many markets, areas,& industries. Iv'e worked National &Commercial Accts for so long, its my passion.

Also, I see and know about new jobs coming through before a lot of others even know about them which is a huge advantage if you want to take part in this service!



 It  is my nature to help others find their perfect Job match. Career coaching is what I do daily and love it! I am offering any of these services based upon your specific requests. Please reach out to me with a custom order if this particular gig does not fit what your looking for!

  • Networking& Contact Information- Email, Phone, Title, Info, Location,Linkedin etc
  • Job Postings- Vast group of Industries Globally
  • Reference Letters
  • LinkedIn Connections/Optimization
  • Career Profiles
  • Fill out Job Apps
  • GROUPS-Networking/Social Media/LinkedIn &Job Groups
  • 1 on 1 live Job Coaching
  • Resume Design &Wordage


No request is too large, I have a niche for the employment world,I live it daily!

The 123's of Jobbing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Emilyajoee22 completed AMAZING WORK! She used her recruiting experience to research great job leads and HR contact information. She even blasted my experience to her contacts in multiple cities where the response was great. She kept in contact and went above and beyond anything I expected! Def use this service!

:

I am really enjoying working with you! Your awesome!!!!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment