Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Review Your Tech Resume As A Faang Software Engineer











About:

Experienced recruiters only take a look at your resume for a whole 10 seconds. There are also millions of other people trying to apply for the same position as you. How exactly do you stand out?



Well, this is how I can help. There are several key tips to making your resume stand out. One of them is telling a story and this is just one of many that I will apply to your resume when reviewing it. I will provide personal, detailed feedback on how you can make your resume stand out more.



In order to get interviews at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) and other top tech companies, you first need to pass the resume stage. This is where I can help you by offering my HIGH-QUALITY services to review & critique resumes. I actually work for one of these top tech companies and I have also helped others get interviews at these same places.



Extras:

- Extra fast delivery

- Extra revision: +1 revision

- Job Search Strategy: will consist of a 15-20 min consultation on how to better search / apply for software engineering jobs. I will also answer any industry questions you have.

- Review Cover letter: I will review and critique your cover letter

Reviews


:

He is really professional and helpful. He went through my resume line by line, answered all my questions very detailedly, and gave me a lot of useful advice. I would recommend buying this Gig.

:

He did a great job writing my resume. He is especially qualified because along with his resume writing skills, he also has a lot of industry knowledge. The resume is even better than I expected. I have ordered 4 other resume services on Fiverr and had to cancel all of them because they were terrible. waterftw finally delivered awesome work and now I feel confident about applying. I was sort of a pain in the butt but hopefully we can work on more services in the future.

:

This is the most professional resume review I have received. He is a great communicator and gave me insightful and detailed feedback. I am glad that my resume is reviewed by him before applying to internships. The insider perspective made a huge difference in improving my resume.

:

One of the most professional people on Fiverr. He truly helped and gave amazing feedback which will for sure help me out. Amazing communication, quick delivery and the end result was more than I was expecting. I will for sure use his services again. A+++++ Buy without hesitation.

:

This seller is very communicative and experienced. I just received the most constructive feedback on my resume that I have ever received. I highly recommend getting your resume reviewed by this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment