Thursday, November 5, 2020

Provide A Mock Interview For Medical School











About:

I attended an Ivy League medical school and I am ready to help you navigate the application process. I received interview invites at 15 medical schools and acceptance at 6 with an average MCAT score. Strong interview skills can boost your chance of a medical school acceptance significantly as they did for me. I have experience interviewing undergraduate and medical students and know what it takes to perform well in an interview. I conduct interviews via Skype or FaceTime. I look forward to helping you practice and polish your interview skills so that you can impress admissions committees on the interview trail! 

Reviews


:

Sarah's mock interview was great! She gives excellent and thorough feedback and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment