Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Provide You Career Advice As A Recruiter Career Coach











About:

I have been recruiting candidates for more than 6 years in Finance, Banking, Technology and I have done Career Coaching on the side and have helped fresh graduates and experienced professionals in their careers. 



Let me coach and advice you on your career! I will be doing the call via Zoom.



Expect the following from me: 



  • I will help you define what you want in your career or at least give you options to take when looking for a new job or identifying what is important to your career. If you are lost about what you want I will help you list down your career priorities 



  • Listen to your career challenges and give you tips and advice



  • Help you shift your career if you plan to apply for a completely different industry or role



  • I will help you understand the actionable steps you can take for better strategic career decisions

Reviews


:

Thank you. Great session. I appreciate it. Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment