Monday, November 2, 2020

Provide You With Career Advice And Life Coaching











About:

I have been a mentor, coach and counsellor for over 30 years across education, health and religion.

I have empathy especially because I have been on the other side of the fence myself.

I have suffered bereavement, abuse, financial hardship, education challenges, PTSD.

I have been able to get my education, get a job and a career.

I am educated to Doctorate level and I have a Diploma in Counselling, Mentoring and Coaching.

I can definitely help you, I understand your language.



I will provide you with:



5 hours of coaching,

A career plan,

Job search strategy including resume 

A mock interview



I will guarantee a change in mindset and the 'I can make it' attitude, after counselling, coaching and mentoring sessions are complete.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment