Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Coach You To Confidence, Happiness And Success In Life











About:

As a qualified professional coach I have helped people to become more confident, to find happiness and to make progress in life and in their career.



I have also helped people to:

* focus

* make decisions

* find clarity

* get better balance

* make plans

* sleep more soundly

* find more meaning

* overcome imposter syndrome and much more.



Coaching is a very flexible process and I can vary the length and frequency of sessions to suit you. Typically sessions are 3-weekly but sometimes weekly or fortnightly.



Between us, we can also adapt the style of coaching to what you want. Sometimes clients prefer me to listen more and offer more thinking space; sometimes they prefer me to provide more of my own questions, insights and perspectives.



Clients describe me as calm, insightful and understanding. My experience of coaching is that it really works, so if you are prepared to challenge yourself you can be confident of great outcomes. Watch my video to find out more.

Reviews


:

Graeme is an excellent life coach and a true professional. I was impressed by the quality lines of questioning, his calming presence, and his overall ability to make me feel comfortable sharing intimate details about my life.

:

Enjoyed my conversation with Graeme. Easy to talk to and had great thinking points for me. Encouraged me to look at my life from new angles. Would recommend!

:

Amazing individual, he listened to my needs and we set up a plan on our first meeting. I'm scheduling in more sessions! would definitely recommend.

:

He was fantastic to work with!

:

Greame has been a very good coach & listener. Perceptive, wise and wide skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment