Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Provide Law School Application Advising











About:

I know how stressful and overwhelming law school applications can be. I am a recent Harvard Law admit who will be starting at HLS in the fall and I am here to help you ace your law school applications. Through my 3 years as the President of my university's pre-law club, I have spoken with countless law school admissions advisors and spent countless hours learning about the law school application process, and I've navigated this process first hand during my own recent application cycle, which resulted in offers of admission from 5 top 14 law schools including Harvard Law School, Penn Law, and others. Since then, I have given lectures on the law school application process and advised students who will be applying in this upcoming cycle. I am here to help you at every step of the law school application process through hourly one-on-one advising sessions. I am happy to answer questions regarding any step of the application process from the preliminary questions, to creating a specific application strategy tailored to your goals and needs. Why take a risk on an undergraduate advisor who may not truly understand this process? Get your guidance from someone who has done this before!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment