Monday, November 2, 2020

Conduct Video Mock Interview In Preparation For New Job











About:

I will conduct a mock job interview via teleconference or video, provide feedback & offer recommendations to help formulate the best possible answers for any interview. 



I have an MBA and have worked in corporate America for years. I've served on recruiting teams for Teach For America, University of Illinois MBA Program and Ford Motor Company's conference team. I have helped many prepare for job interviews with resume & cover letter review, LinkedIn profile creation and mock interviews (behavioral, case, competency).



From non-profit and education to corporate, I have knowledge of what companies look for in its candidates and would love to share my expertise to help secure that dream job or admission into that advanced degree program.  



Please contact me to confirm availability before purchasing.  Thanks!



Read my profile to learn more about my background!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment