Saturday, November 28, 2020

Provide Career Coaching For Your New Business











About:

Hello! I'm an entrepreneur whose specialty is helping others with their career choices, from guiding them as they navigate internships and job offers, to helping those wanting to start their own business. To date, I've helped a dozen local businesses ramp up their customer base, and helped countless professionals make career decisions.



If you hire me, I'll be more than happy to set up a 45-minute call with you, where I take you through my ideal business template, and help you outline who your customers are, and how to better engage them.



If you don't know where to start, no worries! We can brainstorm together; studies have shown that two brains are better than one!



I can't wait to work with you; feel free to contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment