Saturday, November 28, 2020

Take Your 60 Mins Mock Technical And Personal Interview











About:

My Name is Harshal Patil, I am a Software Engineer and have about 8 years of IT Experience and I work in a Multi national company



I have taken about 1200 Job interviews Technically and Functionally and also Personal Interviews as a Manager.



I know what Hiring Managers and  Interviewers look for. 



I will take

1) Technical Interview in (sql oracle java Mysql Dotnet and python)

2) Functional Interview in ( Retail, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunication , healthcare).

3) Leadership Skills

4) Decision Making

5) Behavioral skills. 



Key Competencies:

job interview coaching

job mock interviews

career consultancy

resume writing

career growth & strategy

career experience & references 




Reviews


:

Exceptional is the one word that adequately describes the help that this seller has provided. I needed to prepare for a presentation for an up-and coming interview. Hp0304 provided me with a road map of what I needed to do. How I needed to approach the problem. His experience was immediately evident as well as his mastery of his craft. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend him.

:

My second gig with him. I think the timing could have been better,but overall it was a good experience. He was very knowledgable and delivered the work as described.

:

Excellent! hp0304 is very professional, knows what he is doing and very hardworking. Thanks a lot again for the help! Highly recommended!

:

He was very professional and knowledgable

:

Harshal is nice and kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment