Sunday, August 23, 2020

Coach You In Building A Private Practice











About:

I am a private practice owner of a speech pathology clinic for the past four years. I started my business in Chicago providing in-home, in-clinic, school-based, and online services for children and adults. I have now moved to Florida where I work exclusively online specializing in high-quality telepractice therapy for clients of all ages. 



I believe in providing the best quality care using technology to supplement what we do, rather than replace it. Online speech therapy has allowed me to connect with clients across the country who would otherwise go without, clients in other countries seeking ways to improve their English, or people who are simply tired of the drive time. 



Let my work in the variety of settings health care workers experience help you build a better business. I can walk you through the starting stages of market research, vision ideas, and cost analysis. If you're already up and running, get a better handle on your business with new ideas on referrals and website updates or strategies for growth. If you're pretty seasoned, let's talk SEO strategies, fine tuning hiring, and making sure you're staying competitive in a tight market. 

Reviews


:

Good feedback

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment