Thursday, August 6, 2020

As A Responsibility Coach Help You Reach Your Goals











About:

I've coached people and businesses around the world as a coach for Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes. I've worked with coaching organizations in the UK, including Winning Pitch and MAS.



I've even coached high-performing coaching consultancies as the outside eye they needed.



Having seen multi-country, multi-million value organizations to one-man bands I've had the opportunity to help them all improve themselves, their organizations, and their people. 



My gig taster is simply to see whether we have the chemistry we need to work effectively as a team to help you achieve your goals. It has to be mutual, otherwise, nothing really happens.



If nothing else we will identify the one thing holding you back from achieving your most important goal.



So simply click on the gig and let's get started. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment