Friday, August 14, 2020

Provide Thorough Feedback To Your CV And Cover Letter











About:

Have you struggled to find work before, during and after lockdown? If yes, then I am here to help guide you on your path to a new job or career.


My Basic Package involves an in depth review of your CV. This will be an overview that will offer feedback on the overall look and style of your CV, as well as spelling and grammar.


My Standard Package goes beyond this by not only looking at your CV but also your Cover Letter. This package is for those who are looking to tailor their job search to a job sector, for example; Social Care, Finance, Education, etc. To assist your job search further I will also provide general websites and resources that will help you further.


Lastly, my Premium Package is even more focused and is where I can help you tailor your CV and Cover Letter to a specific job role your are applying for, whether this is a Primary School Teacher, Administrative Assistant, or an Escapologist (yes this is a real job!). Within this package I will locate current job vacancies in your area and will also find specific websites and resources designed to help you gain your dream role.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment