Sunday, August 30, 2020

Hold You Accountable For Your Goals











About:

For 7 consecutive days, I will be your accountability partner.
I will check - in on your progress daily and ask you if you have completed your daily task, in order to build your habit.


As a motivational trainer, I can also provide you with a 30-min initial check in to set your goal and intention for the week ahead of you.



In the end, you can also have a 30-minute wrap up call for reflection and progress analysis along the way.

Additionally, you can purchase my 21 Questions for extraordinary goal- setting pdf that you can keep forever.



I am looking forward to helping you become the best version of yourself!



Achieving goals is more fun if you are not alone :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment