Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Product Owner Coaching











About:

Hello,



I'm Sandro, and I can help you to build and shape your digital products and processes. We do not build Software; we make a digital service for our customers. Within that, we need many skills and people to create such a service. The center stage of these digital services is a product backlog. I will help you to understand and learn the needed tools and skills to develop a sustainable Backlog. With that, you can you are enabled to create a world-class digital service in an iterative environment

My workshops include the following elements, and I will show you with practical lessons on how to apply them.

  • Agile (Scrum/Kanban) guidance
  • User Stories
  • Prioritization
  • Estimation
  • Sprint Planning
  • Sprint Reviews
  • Establishing KPIs
  • Documentation using UML, FMC, and BPMN
  • and more


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment