Friday, August 21, 2020

Coach Executives To Become Effective Leaders











About:

Are you struggling with being an effective leader? Were you recently promoted or have a new challenge with your team members?



Let me help you in overcoming your challenge.



My name is Maria Cristina Niederauer (you can call me Cris) and for almost 27 years I've been working as a coach for executives from several industries. Among my happy clients, there are new leaders, managers, directors, and CEOs.



How will the session work?



During 60 minutes, we will dive deep into your main challenges and goals as a leader, what you still need to develop to get there and set a clear path to close any gaps that are preventing you to achieve your goals.



How will it help me?



In each session, you'll gain a clear understanding of what you need to improve and how.  When the session ends, you'll have practical steps, connected with your goals and gaps, in order to achieve what you want.





I'm looking forward to meeting you! :)



P.S.: Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you want to know more about my coaching sessions. Okay?



Best regards,



Cris.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment