Sunday, August 23, 2020

Provide Career Coaching And Counseling For Job Seekers











About:

About me:



I am Yousef Alraqhas, a well-seasoned human resources professional focusing on talent acquisition. I currently work with a global company in the HR department.



I work with recruiters and hiring managers and I know exactly what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for. I have helped job seekers land their dream jobs, secure interviews, and boost their confidence. 



About this gig: 



This is a 50 minutes long discussion about your career and the next steps needed to reach where you need to be. 



I lay out a plan once I analyze your career through specific questions (questionnaire), present the plan to you, and address how to meet those goals to get where you need to be for your career. 



I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your career goals. 



Yousef Alraqhas, MPA



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment