Thursday, August 13, 2020

Coach You Through The Italian Citizenship Process











About:

Are you applying for Italian Citizenship? Do you have questions or not know where to begin? Come and be coached by an Italian Citizenship pro. 



-Find answers to your questions

-Receive help determining your eligibility

-Enjoy step-by-step guidance through the part of the process you are working on

-Use your coach's knowledge and contacts to save money and accomplish tasks quickly

-Can help you with your online research as your mentor has an active ancestry account

-Assistance filling out Italian language forms.



I am looking forward to working with you closely as your personal Italian Citizenship Guide. Please sign up for 3 days of coaching via texting or if you prefer to schedule a 30 minute phone consultation please indicate that so we can set up a time to talk.

You do not need to purchase a coaching gig to ask a quick one off question or to inquire about my services. These packages are for people who are primarily approaching their citizenship application as a DIYer and want some oversight from an expert.

https://avepally.com/

Reviews


:

Excellent. I contacted the seller to see what I need and if I meet the requirements to obtain my Italian citizenship. The seller was prompt and very thorough in assessing my situation/family lineage, and providing me the information I need, including cost, to move forward. I will definitely contact this seller again when I am ready to proceed with applying for my dual citizenship.

:

So very helpful! HIGHLY recommended.

:

I like him.

:

Went above and beyond from the first minute. has extensive knowledge of Italian citizenship, and I will be hiring him again in future!

:

Working with Rob was a great experience. Very knowledge and easy to communicate with.




No comments:

Post a Comment