Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Perform A Mock Interview With Feedback And Tips











About:

If you're looking to perfect your interview skills for the big one you have coming up, look no further!



My name is Dr. Broach. I have interviewed many students over the years for acceptance into medical school. I have many questions that I personally like to ask to get a better insight as to where your head is at and where your heart lies. I am also familiar with common questions my colleagues like to ask, which can be challenging if you are not prepared.



In our mock interview, I will ask you questions selected based on your provided information (you may include a CV/resume, but don't feel like you must) and immediately provide feedback following your answer.



I will also provide you with insider tips and tricks during your interview--things that I look for without you even saying a word!



I will respond to you in less than 24 hours to setup a time to interview. I will do my best to work around your schedule!



I look forward to working with you soon. Best of luck!

-Dr. Broach

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment