Monday, August 31, 2020

Researching Job For Long Time











About:

Hallo

I am an experienced Web Researcher, Data Entry, MS Word, MS Excel, PDF to MS Word, PDF to Excel and all kinds of Data Entry works. I will work for individual and company within your fixed time.

 

I will provide my best service until your satisfaction.        

 

I will provide the following:

 

1.    Web Resuarching

2.    Offline Data Entry

3.    Copy/paste

4.    MS Excel or spreadsheet

5.    Data collection

6.    PDF conversion

7.    PDF to excel

8.    PDF to word

9.    Scanned pages to Word/Excel

10.  Manual Typing work MS Excel or MSWord

11.  Power point presentation

12.  E-mail Collection

13.  All types of Admin job

 

Your work is my prayer, always I will give my best performance with in your demanding time.



Best Regards



Shahid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment