Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Give You Career Advice, Not Just A Trade











About:

Hey guys,



I'm a senior consultant working for a multinational IT consulting company. 



I studied Finance and Computer Science and graduated with First Honor Degree.



I worked for cross-country clients from multiple industries (such as Banking, FMCG, Public org., commercial product manufacturing etc..) and delivered high-quality solutions to them.



What service I'm providing here:



I will help to you to find a job related to your skill set or knowledge, give you advice on the interview tips and general interview questions.



I will also share industry insight and some of my project experience with you to learn more about the industry.



What you need to do:



You just need to share your CV and your job idea with me. I'll guide you together to find an appropriate job opportunity.



If you want to easily get a fresh grad job, especially in the IT consulting industry, then don't hesitate to find me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment