Sunday, August 16, 2020

Provide HR Consulting And Coaching











About:

You are here because.. 



• You need help with your HR work because you don’t have time to do it yourself.

• You want to grow your business and need to have the right HR systems and processes because that will build your brand

• You need to hire people who shine like the sun because your business deserves the right people

• You want to have an expert opinion when it comes to HR-related aspects

• You want to put together the best recruitment strategy and onboarding process for your organization



You need an experienced HR professional because your business and team is growing. Great! Just last week a client of mine asked me how they can have an engaged workforce to boost their productivity. With powerful HR systems and processes in place his team ended up getting the highest paid project of all times! 



Just let me know what you need.  



Even if you’re not ready to go all-in, at least let’s have a chat. If you don’t choose me now, you might need me later. Consider with care. Then make the choice that’s right for you. 



Talk Soon,

Ameeth



P.S. Did I mention my services are 100% guaranteed?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the best seller on this whole platform. He is very very good. Very patient. super great command on the English language. very knowledgeable. smart. quick response. great strategist.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for such a great review. You've made my day. I really appreciate your kind words.

:

I have a small firm and I was running into issues related to HR. We were looking at expanding our operations. I was looking at help in onboarding and engaging my current employees and I was glad that I connected with him and he understood our problem and gave practical solutions that can be implemented right away. Will connect again for HR-related issues. Thanks

:

Glad that I was able to help you. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment