Thursday, October 15, 2020

Conduct Mock Interview And Coach You On How To Improve Your Answers











About:

With my 15 years of experience I can help you gain edge over the other candidates in your interview. This is going to be your best investment as during my career I have noticed that 85% of the candidates come unprepared or under prepared for the job interview. 

I have conducted hundreds of interviews for different positions ranging from entry level to managerial level positions. The success of any candidate in interview lies in the secret of how well you can transmit your passion for the particular job and your ability to perform that job or assignment. 

What You Get:

  • A mock interview where I ask you questions and basis your answers I will coach you on how to improve your responses
  • A list of the 15 common interview questions
  • After completion you will be more confident and prepared for an interview

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment