Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Coach You On Your Career Path, Development And Promotion











About:

As a senior international recruiter, I have guided and adviced thousands of professionals to find the right career path for them as well as given tools to best develop the profiles and make a strong impact in the job market. I am here to help you discover your career path, how to develop yourself and make the best out of your profile.



I will:



  • Send you a link to my calendar so we can connect and discuss your needs.


  • Review your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile


  • Help you discover your career path, guide you on the different options and advice on how to best develop yourself


  • Provide techniques for interviews, package negotiation, public presentations, etc.


  • Build your confidence, make the best out of your profile and provide tools to achieve your professional objectives


  • I am at your disposal for additional questions after the initial consultation


Wait no more and let me help you get a strong start on your next job opportunity! Thank you for reading and stopping by! 

Reviews


:

Claudia is great! she walked me through all my doubts and questions and is very experienced in her field! Absolutely recommend her to anyone wanting career advice!

:

She is well experienced in the HR field and suggests to me useful information about how to improve my self to be a professional HR officer and overcome my weaknesses. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you so much again!! I really recommend her for everyone

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment