Friday, October 16, 2020

Help You Getting Eca From Wes











About:

Do you wish to settle in Canada through the PR route?



You want to apply for Education Credential Assessment but confused on documentation process?



I am here to help you with all queries regarding getting your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) from World Education Services (WES). 

I myself have obtained my ECA without involving agents who charge hundreds of dollars for a task you can do yourself.



What do you get in this gig?

In this gig, I will explain to you in a very easy and clear way what documents you need to apply for ECA, the manner in which documents have to dispatched to WES office from your institution (not by yourself). I will happily answer your related questions.



Getting an ECA can take somewhere 2-3 months.



So, don't delay, order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment