Saturday, October 3, 2020

Interview Coaching And Consultation











About:

I will help provide recommendations on how to frame your story to up to 5 interview questions per package purchased. I will also help provide areas for increased clarity or more concise messaging. 



I have been an interviewer for 5 years covering behavioral questions, case studies, presentations and general conversational interviews.



I have seen many different styles of interviewee's and can share great tips of those things that stuck out to me about individuals through the interview process. 



Asking good unique questions is one way to stand out amongst other candidates. Just asking, what are the next steps or what does the day to day look like for someone in this role is not unique. We get asked that all the time. Make an impression! I can help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment