Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Provide Career Counseling, Curate And Design Your Resume











About:

I am a Journalism/Public Relations relations graduate from California Polytechnic State University. I have been working in the Public Relations agency space for two years, while also managing a freelance resume/cover letter/career counseling business on the side.



Between these two jobs, I have developed strong written and verbal communication skills. I spend every day using my writing skills to develop the best content for all my clients. 



We will have a ~30 minute consultation call during which we will go over your experience, current resume, the jobs you're aiming to get, and whatever else you feel I should know for your resume. I will then develop the content for your resume utilizing the job description (if available) as well as your past experience to ensure you are the best candidate that cross the hiring managers desk. I will also use this information to curate an impactful and succinct cover letter that outlines your expertise. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment