Sunday, October 18, 2020

Help You Discover Your Career Path And Find Your Business Niche











About:

I work with those stuck in their career, either they don't know what jobs to apply for OR those who are done with the traditional 9-5 jobs..anyways, both are looking for a fulfilled life



Throughout my career, I've been doing jobs that I HATED! and it's only because I still didn't know what I want to pursue as a career. Until I decided to ditch everything and pursue the thing I LOVE which at that time I didn't even know what it was.. oops!



I've tried many ways to help me discover it until I found myself in coaching..and I came up with a shortcut that will help you do the same! 



And not only that, I turned my motivations into a business idea. I drilled down on my niche and found my target market..and that's what I'm here to share as well..I'll give you all the tips and tricks I learned!



So.. if this sounds like you:



- You want to discover your motivations so you know what drives you as a person and so you know what jobs can satisfy you 

OR

- You want a roadmap that will help you choose a career that would bring you the most fulfillment

OR

- You already have a business idea, you just need to drill down on your niche



You are in the RIGHT PLACE!

Reviews


:

I started talking with Sofia because I had a roadblack in how I wanted to go about my life and she succesfully helped me overcome it and gave me great pointers on how I could achieve it. She knows how to guide you through the process and asks the right questions at the right time! Thanks a lot

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment