Saturday, October 31, 2020

Advise And Consult As An Audio Engineer











About:

I'm sure you've had questions about the music business. My story has been a pretty wild one to say the least. I built my production company from the ground up, out of sheer interest in the field of audio engineering while at university for medical science. That was seven years ago.



Since 2007, I have toured with major recording artists, mixed monitors and front of house for many artists across the entire span of the industry. I have worked with some of my childhood idols, and produced half-million dollar shows, all as my own boss, and running a dedicated team of industry professionals and top tier clients.



My expertise has been sought after by my clients in providing legal documentation for court cases, in designing install projects at high-profile venues, as a DJ, spinning to crowds of tens of thousands. I have built entire outdoor festivals, booking high-profile artists, engineering and mixing shows, all the way down to driving trucks.



My favourite part of my job, however, has been sharing my experience with others, my views on post-secondary education, my experiences in business, as a producer, as an owner, and as a boss. Let me answer your questions. Consult me on anything.

Reviews


:

Good Experience!

:

Found this by accident, got questions, then gig this.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment